As a charity which provides support to over 100 people each day, our volunteers are vital to our Centre. They support us in many different ways, both at the Centre and out in the community.
Our volunteers vary in age and come from all walks of life but they all have one thing in common, they are helping to make a difference.
There are many different reasons why people chose to volunteer, often it’s to give something back but here are some of the things you could get from volunteering:
- A chance to meet new friends
- Gain confidence in a working environment
- Gain a new skill for your CV
- The knowledge that you are making a difference
- As part of a current qualification
Alternatively please click on the link below to register your interest and we will get in touch.